Previously we have published an article about the “232 DEO vacancies in Odisha Secretariat“. Perhaps you have seen that article. That was the advertisement declared by Naveen Pattnaik on 15th April 2015. Today we are discussing about the Official advertisement of the “232 DEO Jobs in OSSC 2015“. You can get the complete information about the Odisha staff selection Commission (OSSC) original recruitment advertisement about the 232 deo vacancies in OSSC. See the complete information below.
DEO Vacancy Details
Total Vacant Posts – 232 (SC – 37, ST – 52, SEBC – 26, Others – 117)
- Starting date of Online Application : 22nd May 2015
- Closing date of Online Application : 22nd June 2015
Eligibility Criteria for Applying DEO Jobs in OSSC
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 and should not be greater than 32 as on 1st jan 2015.
- Should passed middle school in Odia
Examination Fees for DEO Jobs in OSSC
The Examination fee for the DEO Jobs in OSSC is Rs.100 (No fee for SC, ST, PwD candidates)
The Pay scale of DEO is Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade pay 1900
How to Apply for the DEO jobs in OSSC
All candidates have to apply Online for the DEO Jobs in OSSC on the official website of OSSC on www.odishassc.in by clicking the online application tab. You can see the detailed advertisement from the official website or Click Here to see the Advertisement and the application process.