Do you want to know how to make the Aloo Potala Rasa. Then follow the bellow instruction to know how to make Aloo Potala Rasa in step by step.
Ingredients Required for Aloo Potala Rasa
- Parwal- 500 gm
- Potato- 150 gm
- Shredded coconut -10 tablespoon
- Poppy seeds(khus khus)- 5 teaspoon
- Dry chilies- 1or 2( as per taste)
- Cumin seeds- 2 ½ teaspoon
- Cashew nut -10 pieces
- Bay leaf – 2
- Turmeric powder- 1teasppon
- Oil -10 tablespoon
- Ginger -1/2 inch
- Salt – as per taste
Prepairation of Aloo Potala Rasa
- Wash and peel the parwals. Cut each parwal in two halves (not length wise).
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces
- Make a fine paste of shredded coconut, ginger, poppy seeds (khus khus), cashew nuts, dry chilly and cumin seeds.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry the parwal and potatoes till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat some oil in the pan and fry cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add the masala paste, turmeric powder. Fry it till oil starts coming out.
- Add fried parwal and potatoes, stir it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put 3 cups of water and salt to taste. Bring it to boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy is thick
aloo potala rasa, alu potala rasa, potala rasa, odia abana rasa tarang book story, Aloo potala kasa recipe step by step pic, potala aloo rasa, potol aloo rasa