Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) announced online process for Matric (10th) Result 2016 Rechecking & Addition of Marks. Candidates who are not happy with their result they can apply online for Recheck of Answer papers (Both Subjective & Objective) along with they can apply for Answer Paper copy for further reference.
Process for Apply For BSE Odisha Matric Result 2016 Rechecking & Addition
- The online application for checking of addition of marks will be available in the website www.indiaresults.com from 02/05/2016 10.00 am till 11/05/2016 midnight.
- On visiting the above website, “LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter his/ her Roll No & Password, if already registered.
- If not registered, the candidate has to click “Click Here to Get Password” so that “Step-I to Create Password” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter “Roll No.” & “His/ Her Mother’s Name” in this page and click on “Submit” button to go to the next page i.e. “Step-II to Create Password”.
- In the page “Step-II to Create Password” the candidate has to enter a password of his/ her choice, Re-type the password, Enter Valid Mobile No. & E-Mail ID and enter his detail correspondence address with pin code. Thereafter click on the “Submit” button.
- On clicking the submit button a verification code will be sent to E-Mail ID of the user and the page “Verify Your E-Mail” will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to get the verification code from their respective E-Mail ID and enter the same in this page and click “Verify” button.
- If the E-Mail ID is valid and verification code is properly entered, the data of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for further use and for receiving the photocopies of the subjective papers.
If the candidate desire to apply for re-checking of some other papers, besides papers already applied, he/ she can re-enter the website as a registered candidate, using his/ her registered password.
- The data displayed on the screen shall show the marks secured by the candidate in both the OMR and Subjective Papers. The candidate has to click/ select the papers either OMR or Subjective or Both as per his/ her choice and also select for photocopy of subjective paper.
- In case photocopy is opted rechecking of subjective paper is mandatory.
- After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “Continue to the Next Step” button.
- Thereafter the screen showing “Calculate Fee” will be shown which has to be clicked, so that “Generate Pay-in Slip” button will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Generate Pay-in Slip” button and take out the print copy of the SBI Challan. Deposit the fee as per the challan in the nearest State Bank of India Branch.
- Re-visit the website and enter the Journal No., Amount & Date and click on “Submit” button and take the print copy of the acknowledgement receipt.
- The process of application shall be completed provided the candidate takes out his/ her acknowledgement receipt.
Fee Amount :-A. Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)B. Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)C. Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers – Rs.200/- (per paper)