Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has published the Matric or 10th Exam Results 2017. Now most of the students are not happy with their results and they think they can achieve more marks as compared to the marks given by BSE, Odisha. So they want to Apply for Rechecking their Answer sheet. So here we have published this information to help you by providing step by step process to Apply Rechecking for BSE Odisha Matric Exam Results 2017 through Online.
This time the student can apply for rechecking of their answer sheet by online method. Students can recheck both the Subjective paper, objective paper and also can apply for the xerox copy of their answer sheet. No need to visit anywhere, simply fill the online application with your HSC Roll number, email id and a valid mobile number, then choose the subject for which you need the rechecking then pay the required fee in the bank. Your evaluated mark will be sent to your email id.
Rechecking Apply (From 2nd May 2017 to 11th May 2017)
Steps for Apply Rechecking for BSE Odisha Matric Exam Results 2017 Online
- Open http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/rechecking2017/step1.aspx
- Enter your Roll number and Mother name to get the pass word
- Enter your Roll Number and Password to login to the account
- Then choose the subject for which you want to apply rechecking.
- Then calcualte the fee and pay the fee in the bank.
Rechecking Fees for BSE Odisha Matric Exam Results 2017
- Checking of Each Subjective Paper – Rs 100.00
- Checking of Each Objective Paper – Rs 100.00
- Xerox Copy of Each Subjective Paper – Rs 200.00