Bhubaneswar: The East Coast Railway (ECoR) has decided to run five additional Inter-state special trains including two specials towards Durg and Ahamadabad from Bhubaneswar.
As per ECoR, the additional special trains will run from September 12 and the booking for these trains will start from September 10.
Additional special trains notified by ECoR today are:
BHUBANESWAR-DURG-BHUBANESWAR DAILY SPECIAL (08425/08426)
- From Bhubaneswar at 1955hrs w.e.f. 12th September, 2020 and from Durg at 1610hrs w.e.f. 13th September, 2020.
- Stoppages – Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Talcher, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titilagarh, Kantabanji, Khariar Road, Bagbahra, Mahasamund, Raipur and Bhilai Power House between Bhubaneswar and Durg from both the directions.
VISAKHAPATNAM-KORBA-VISAKHAPATNAM VIA RAYAGADA DAILY SPECIAL (08518/08517)
- From Visakhapatnam at 2005hrs w.e.f. 12th September, 2020 and from Korba at 1610hrs w.e.f. 13th September, 2020.
- Stoppages – Vizianagaram, Bobbili, Parvatipuram, Rayagada, Kesinga, Titilagarh, Kantabanji, Khariar Road, Mahasamund, Raipur, Tilda Neora, Bhatapara, Bilaspur, Akaltara, Janjgiri Naila and Champa between Visakhapatnam and Korba from both the directions.
BHUBANESWAR-AHMEDABAD-BHUBANESWAR WEEKLY SPECIAL (08405/08406)
- From Bhubaneswar at 1800hrs (Wednesdays) w.e.f. 16th September, 2020 and from Ahmedabad at 1840hrs (Fridays) w.e.f. 18th September, 2020.
- Stoppages – Dhenkanal, Talcher, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Khariar Road, Mahasamund, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Malkapur, Bhusaval, Jalgaon, Nandurbar, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara and Anand between Bhubaneswar and Ahmedabad from both the directions.
TIRUCHCHIRAPALLI-HOWRAH-TIRUCHCHIRAPALLI BI-WEEKLY SPECIAL (02664/02663)
- From Tiruchchirapalli at 1620hrs on every Tuesday & Friday w,e,f, 15th September, 2020 and from Howrah at 1610hrs on every Thursday & Sunday w.e.f. 17th September, 2020.
- Stoppages – Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Bhadrak between Tiruchchirapalli and Howrah from both the directions.
GUWAHATI-BANGALORE CANTT TRI-WEEKLY SPECIAL (02509/02510)
- From Guwahati at 0620hrs on every Sunday, Monday & Tuesday w,e,f, 13th September, 2020 and from Bangalore Cant at 2340hrs on every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday w.e.f. 16th September, 2020.
- Stoppages – Rangiya, New Jalpaiguri, Malda Town, Howrah, Balasore, Bhadrak, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and other important stations between Guwahati and Bangalore Cant.
Tickets will be available on Reservation Counters and also IRCTC website. Only confirmed ticket holders will be allowed to board the train.
Other special trains running from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar to Mumbai, Bhubaneswar to Howrah/Sealdah, etc will continue to run as notified earlier, the ECoR said.