- People of Odisha can now obtain Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at a single click sitting at their homes as the State Revenue Department has decided to make it available online on the ‘OrissaOnline’ website. It was decided Saturday in a high-level meeting chaired by Revenue and Disaster Management Minister Surya Narayan Patro.
- The new online service would be made public from the upcoming Rath Yatra. While the software facilities to upload the ECs were facilitated in 160 Sub-registrar offices, work was under progress in the remaining 22 offices, sources present in the meeting said.
- Anyone can avail an EC online to know the status of a piece of land and its registration details for the past 13 years, sources said.
- Moreover, people will no more need to make rounds of Tehsil office to get mutation certificates for sell and purchase of land.
- On the day of registration, the requisite form to obtain mutation will be forwarded to respective Tehsil offices online. Beneficiaries can avail it from there within three months. Details of registration will be forwarded to the beneficiaries through SMS alerts.
- It was revealed in the meeting the State Government has generated revenue of Rs 545 crore during the last fiscal from the collections of stamp duty and e-registration charges. A total of five lakh documents were registered last year.
encumbrance certificate orissa, encumbrance certificate orissa online, ec of land in orissa, online encumbrance certificate orissa, online land ec in odisha, land ec online in orissa, how to check encumbrance certificate online in orissa, certificate of encumbrance on property odisha, online ec in odisha, give me encrumbence certificate for odisha state, nil certificate of encumbrance on property odisha, ec on land of odisha, get online land ec in odisha, how to check encrumbabcy of land online in orissa, how to know online status of encumbancy certificate in orissa
Last Modified on - May 26, 2013 at 8:03 am & Viewed : 6,703 Times