In order to check the result, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website;
- Click on the tab ‘ Link for GOAPS view result’;
- Insert the Enrolment ID/Mobile Number/Email Address;
- Insert password;
Submit the same. The result will be displayed on the monitor screens.
The candidates are advised to save the result to retain it for future use. The score card will be issued to candidates whose marks will be equal or above the qualifying marks, however they will be available after March 27. GATE score card will be valid for a duration of three years, after it is being published.
Here is a list of 8 PSUs that has advertised for recruitment as Management Trainees through GATE 2015 scores:
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (On Training) and Assistant Manager (IT Systems)
- Coal India Limited has notified to recruit Management Trainees (MT) in Mechanical, Electrical, Geology and Mining Discipline
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited applications for 87 posts of Trainee Electrical Engineers
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) to recruit TraineeEngineers’ in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation
- Central Electronics Limited (CEL) to recruit graduate Engineers belonging to Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science
- Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to recruit Executive Trainees in the discipline of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited to hire Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics Engineer at the post of Executive Trainees
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) opens jobs opportunities for Civil, Electrical Mechanical Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineers