Odisha Board CHSE +2 Science Results have been published on 19th May 2018. If you want to get your Results, then Click Here to Get your Results. If you are not happy with your results, then surely you want the Duplicate Mark Sheet of your Exam Paper. So we publish this article to help you regarding “How to Apply for Duplicate Mark Sheet of Odisha +2 Exam 2018”. It will easy for you to know the process. Follow the below given process for “How to Apply for Duplicate Mark Sheet of Odisha +2 Exam 2018“.
- First Visit the website – https://serviceonline.gov.in/
- Click on “Citizen Registration” under “Citizen Section”. Fill the form and you get your User Name and Password activated. Then click Login and using the User Name and Password log in to the portal.
- If you are already a registered user of ServicePlus Frame Portal then click “Login” and by using your User Name and Password login to the portal.
- Click on “Apply for Services” -> “View Services” -> “Apply”
- The next steps are self explanatory and after submitting the application one acknowledgement will be generated. You may take a print of it. You can take the print of the acknowledgement in future also.
- You may save your filled up Application Form for submitting in future. In that case click on “View Incomplete Application” under “View Status of Application” and proceed for submitting it.
- In case of any failure during the process of payment you may click “Revalidate Payment” under “View Status of Application” and proceed for submitting it so that Acknowledgement slip can be generated and the application can be submitted successfully.
- You can track your application by clicking “Track Application” under “View Status of Application”. You will receive email and sms immediately after the Mark Sheet is delivered. You can take the print of the marksheet by clicking “Delivered” button under “Current Status” and “Marksheet” under “Related Documents”.