Bela Pana is one of the drink mainly prepared in Odia Pana Sankranti or Maha Bishuba Sankranti. This day also known as the Odia New Year. Here we are discussing about the preparation of Bela Pana or How to make Bela Pana at home. Just follow this article.
Ingredients Required for Bela Pana
- 1/2 cup finely grated Bel (ବେଲ)
- 1 cup milk
- Chhena 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup banana peeled and cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup Honey or Jaggery (ଗୁଡ଼)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (ଦହି)
- 2 cardamom (ଗୁଜୁରାତି ଅଳେଇଚ)
- 3 Black pepper(crushed to powder)
- A handful of cashews ground separately fistful of fresh grated coconut.
How to Make Bela Pana
Put grated bel, peeled banana, yogurt, paneer, cardamom and sugar in a grinder and grind well. Add about a cup of water to it and mix well. Serve fresh with ground cashew and fresh grated coconut sprinkled on top. Garnish with grated cherries and raisins (କିସ୍ମିସ୍).
bou mariba odia lyrics, how to make belo pona, odia cooking food, odia food