- 500 gm Boneless Chicken Pieces
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1-2 each Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
How To Prepare Chicken Pakora Recipe :
1. First put all in ingredients and batter in blender and blend till fine except Chicken
2. Use the resulting mixture for marinating the chicken.
3. Keep the chicken in fridge for 40 minutes.
4. Now place the chicken pieces in batter.
5. Deep fry it till the chicken changes its colour to golden brown Condiments.
6. Chicken pakora is ready to be served with coriander or mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
If you Like this Article then share this on below Social Networks and help us to make a developed Odisha.
Source : http://www.indianfoodandrecipes.com
chicken pakora recipe in oriya, chicken pakora oriya style, chicken pakora recipe in oriya language, chiken pokoda recepi in oriya langues