Fruit Custard is one of the sweet dish which can be prepared in very less time and very easy to make. Here you can get the detailed information about “How to make Fruit Custard“. Just follow the below instructions to know How to make Fruit Custard. It is also one of the easiest dessert and also very tasty and healthy. Kids will love this recipe and it is a nice way to include fruits in their diet. It will leave them asking for more. So just follow these below steps.
Ingredients Required to Make Fruit Custard
- Vanilla flavored Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Milk -500 ml/ 2 1/2 cups
- Sugar -50 grams or as required
- Mixed fruits- anything of your choice
(Banana,apple,pineapple, papaya, musk melon, chikoo/sapodilla, pomegranate, pear, Kiwi, grapes(seedless), strawberry etc). Do not add watermelon as it oozes water.
Preparation of Fruit Custard
- Mix 2 tbsp of Vanilla custard powder with 3 tbsp of warm milk and make a smooth paste without any lumps. Your custard paste is ready.
- Boil 2 1/2 cups of milk , add sugar to it.
- Add the custard paste to the milk and cook stirring continuously until it becomes thick.
- After it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it. It will become more thick when cooled.
- Cut fruits of your choice. You can use any seasonal fruits or mixed fruits.
- Before serving, arrange the fruits in a bowl or cup and pour cold custard on top of it .
- Serve Chilled.
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT CUSTURID, mix fruit custard