Have you ever tried the Vegetable Mixture Recipe or which is commonly known as the “Pariba Ghanta” in our odia language or our regional language. This is one of the best veg recipe of Odisha. Read the full details to know how to make Vegetable Mixture Recipe (Pariba Ghanta).
|Vegetable Mixture Recipe (Pariba Ghanta)|
- Phula kobi ( Cauliflower ) – 1 medium size
- Gajar ( Carrot ) – 2 medium size
- Beat ( Turnip ) – 1 medium
- Matara ( Green Pea ) – 250gm
- Rasuna ( Garlic ) – 5 cloves
- Ada ( Ginger ) – 2 inch
- Jeera ( Cumin ) – 2 tbsp
- Charmagaj ( Melon seeds) or Kaju ( Cashew nuts )-2tbsp
- Lanka gunda ( Chili powder ) -1tbsp
- Refine Tela ( Refine Oil )
- Aalu ( Potato ) – 4 medium size
- Bilati Baigana ( Tomatoes ) – 2 medium size
- Luna ( Salt ) – to taste
- Pancha phutana ( Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Black cumin )
- Dhania patra ( Coriander leaves
- Piaja ( Onion ) – 2 medium size
How to Make Vegitable Mixture Recipe (Pariba Ghanta) :
- First chop all the vegetable such as the medium sized cauliflower, the carrot, the turnip, potatoes and the tomatoes and make them into small pieces.
- Then chop the Onions and make it also in small pieces.
- Then make the paste of garlic and ginger.
- Then make a paste of Charmagaj or Kaju and Jeera.
- The place the pan on the gas stove and heat the oil.
- Then add the vegetable pieces and fry them.
- The put out the fried vegetables and again heat the oil and add the pancha phutana into it.
- The add the chopped Onion pieces into it and fry well.
- Then mix the previously prepared garlic and ginger paste to it and fry.
- The add the fried vegetables to it and mix.
- The add salt to taste and mix well and stir.
- After 5 minutes add the Charmagaj or Kaju and Jeera paste and add 1 cup water and cover it.
- Cook it about 10 minutes till the vegetables are boiled.
- Then decorate it which some coriander leaves or Dhania Patra and serve it.
- It taste better with Rice or Chapati or Roti.
pariba ghanta recipe