The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha is going to hold Annual HSC 10th Metric Exam 2014 in Odisha from tomorrow means from 25th February 2014. This year 10th HSC exam will be quite interested for the students cause BSE is holding the exam in new pattern and it is for first time that the little students will face objective type questions with multiple choice. Here we are giving some important points or details regarding 10th Matric Exam 2014 in Odisha.
- Starting Date of Exam– 25th February 2014
- Students– More than 6,14,000 nos.
- Total Exam Centres– 2737 Nos
- Total Nodal Centres– 305 Nos
- Squad Type– Three Phase Squad System
- Exam Pattern– The total exam will be for 100 marks out of which 50 marks will be from Objective type questions (1 mark each). Rest 50 marks will be long type.
10th HSC Exam Timing Details
- 8.30 A.M.– Entry to the Exam Hall
- 8.45 A.M.- Questions of 1st & 2nd part will be provided to the students. But the candidates will read the 1st part (objective) till 9.00 A.M.
- 9.00 A.M.- Starting answering 1st part.
- 10.00 A.M.– The students will hand over the 1st part answer sheet to the invigilator and start reading the 2nd part (long type) questions.
- 10.15 A.M.– The students will start answering 2nd Part questions.
- 11.45 A.M.- The students will hand over the 2nd Part answer sheet to the invigilator with the question. According to the board rule, the students can only take the 1st part exam questions to their home.
The students will get extra 15 minutes for Mathematics subject only. 10th HSC exam will be started on February 25 and end on March 10 for Regular candidates. The ex-regular candidates will attend the exam from 26th February to 12th March.