Bhubaneswar: In the fight against Coronavirus pandemic Odisha Government has issued the following important helpline numbers. Find below all the important helpline numbers issued by Govt of Odisha which citizens can use to call/message.
- The Health Dept has created a help desk to answer people on Coronavirus. A WhatsApp number has been issued in this connection. The helpline number is 9337929000. Message ‘HI’ to this number via WhatsApp to get all the information of the state related to Coronavirus.
- Any irregularity related to sale of essential commodities can be brought to the notice of the Govt by calling in this number – 155335.
- Call 104 for any health assistance if anybody is seen with symptoms related to Coronavirus.
- Call Police if you are facing problem when purchasing any goods and you feel that the shopkeeper is cheating.
- For information regarding people stranded in other states here is the helpline number – 0674-2392115.
- The Labour Dept has issued this number for people who have been stranded in Odisha. The number is 18003456703
- For very urgent health services call in this number 9439996555
National Toll Free Number : 1075