Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
On 22.06.2021, OSSSC announced job notification for the post of Revenue Inspector has been released officially. Any Bachelors Degree pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website osssc.gov.in. The application process ends on 23.07.2021.
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector Jobs|
|No of Posts||586 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,880 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to 586 number of District cadre posts of Revenue Inspector on contractual basis in various District establishments under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Government of Odisha.
i. The District-wise and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates is indicated
ii. The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha District Revenue Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1983, as amended up to date and Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013, as amended up to date.
1. Post Name: Revenue Inspector
2. No of Post: 586
3. Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs. 16,880/-
4. Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level: Pay Scale Rs. 35400, Pay matrix level — 9, Cell – 01
5. Educational Qualification:
i. ln order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline or equivalent thereto from a recognised University having knowledge in computer application as on the last date of submission ofonline application.
ii. A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject;
ii. Or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects;
iii. Or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government;
iv. Or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
6. Other Eligibility Criteria: An applicant, in order to be eligible for the post, must be-
(i) A citizen of India,
(ii) Of good character,
(iii) If married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from operation of the rule.
(iv) Applicant(s) claiming reservation as Sportsperson must possess Identity Card(s) issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department, Government of Odisha as on the date of application.
(v) Applicant(s) claiming reservation under Persons with Disability (PwD) category must ensure that they possess Permanent Disability Certificate and belong to the category and sub-category of disability for which the post has been reserved, as mentioned under Notes below (Physical Requirements and Functional Classification), as the case may be.
a. Further, to take the help of a scribe in appearing the examination, they need to take written permission of the ADM- cum-District Superintendent concerned, at least three days prior to the date of Examination.
(vi) Applicant(s) claiming reservation as Ex-serviceman must have possessed Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services and furnish an undertaking to the effect that they have not availed of any re-employment under the Government of Odisha or India till the date of this application.
(vii) If any candidate has, at any time been debarred from recruitment examination for a certain period by this Commission, he/she shall not be eligible for appearing the same for that specific period.
7. No. IIE- 45/2021 618 (C) /OSSSC Dt. 22.06.2021
i. Original Certificates/documents to be produced durmg verunca Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ST/SEBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/PwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority.
ii. HSC or equivalent examination Certificate, other educational certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
iii. Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class- VII or above from any School/Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
iv. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
v. Resident Certificate issued by competent Authority.
vi. Certificate/documents of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha.
vii. Identity Card issued by the Director of Sports & Youth Services Department of Government of Odisha, if claimed, under reservation as Sportsperson.
viii. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
ix. Certificate of work experience in Settlement and Consolidation organisation, if any, issued by the Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation.
x. Candidates intending to avail age relaxation in pursuance of Order No. 14301/R & DM dated 29.04.2021 of Revenue and Disaster Management Department are required to submit the documents/orders of engagement/dismissal order etc. to establish their claim.
1. Online Registration/Re-registration: 24-06-2021 – 23-07-2021
2. Online Payment of Examination Fee: 24-06-2021 – 23-07-2021
3. Submission of Online Application: 24-06-2021 30-07-2021
Selection Procedure :
1. There shall be Written Test for 400 marks (objective type with MCQ in OMR system) and Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) for 50 marks
2. Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical): 50 Marks of 1 hour duration
(i) MS Windows.
(ii) MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
3. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted @ 3 times the Number of vacancies category/ special category wise shall be called for the Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical).
4. Select List:
i. A Provisional Merit List shall be drawn on the basis of performance in the examination
ii. . The merit list of successful candidates shall be prepared category wise in order of merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) and the marks awarded for contractual work experience, if any, as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules-2013.
iii. District-wise Provisional Select Lists shall be drawn thereafter for each District, as per the vacancies requisitioned. Allocation will be made on the basis of merit and choice/preference of District, as exercised by the candidate while applying in the on-line application.
How to Apply :
1. The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt. 30.07.2021. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be made available thereafter.
2. Incomplete application/paper application/application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
3. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application system.
4. All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, Register on the Home page of the Commission’s website – www.osssc.gov.in
5. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the Re-registration option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online application.
6. Step by step procedure for registration/ re- registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on How do I register/ re- register/apply.
7. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on Registered User or New User. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
II) Pre-Requisites for Registration/Reregistration and Online Application:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make payment of Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards Examination Fee through on-line mode.
2. Applicants shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready for making online payment of Examination Fee through Odisha Treasury Portal.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in jpg/jpeg/png format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 50Kbs shall be kept handy for up-loading prior to making Registration/re-registration for any Post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready a copy of the recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the jpg/jpeg/png format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 100Kbs for uploading in the Online Application.
6. The photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registration/ re-registration and application shall be liable for rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication, like, Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal.
8. Under no circumstances, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number with any other person. In case, he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying online.
To apply for this job please visit www.osssc.gov.in.