Details of Forest Official Vacancies in Balasore Circle, Balasore
Conservator of Forests and Working Plan Officer, Working Plans Division, Balasore is inviting applications from retired forest officials for the post of Range Officers and Foresters in Baripada and Karanjia forest division. See the full job details to get complete information.
Details of Forest Official Jobs in Baripada & Karanjia Forest Division
- Range Officer- 3 Nos- Minimum Pay Admissible to the regular post.
- Forester- 3 Nos- Minimum Pay Admissible to the regular post.
The appointment will be contractual in nature and they have to prepare the pending working plans of Baripada and Karanjia Forest Division. Re engagement will be made for a period of one year. Re-employment of Forest officials will be entitled to consolidated remuneration at a rate equal to the minimum of the pay admissible to the regular post against which the re employment will be made. The applications with bio-data for the above posts should reach the Conservator of Forests & Working Plan Officer, Working Plans Division, Balasore” At -/P.O. – Balia, Via – Kuruda, Dist. Balasore PIN – 756056 on or before 25th September 2012. The other details may be had from the office of the undersigned during office hours (working days) in between 10 AM to 5 PM or telephone contact No. 06782 – 262471.
- Retired Forest Personnel of the above rank, above the age of 62 years are not eligible to apply. Retired personnels who are physically fit with good service records will be eligible to apply.
- The retired personnel must have experience in working in Territorial/ Wildlife Divisions. Those who have worked in Working Plan Divisions may be given preference.
- Officers against whom Departmental Proceedings or Criminal Cases are contemplated or pending or who have been penalized for misconduct during the period up to 5 years preceding their retirement will not be considered for re-employment.
For more details visit www.balasore.nic.in