Collector & District Magistrate of Sundargarh district is inviting applications in prescribed format from suitable and qualified candidates for the post of Junior Stenographer jobs in Sundargarh District of Odisha. If you are interested and want to apply, then see the below details to get information about Junior Stenographer Jobs in Sundargarh District for 2013.
Junior Stenographer Vacancies in Sundargarh District of Odisha
- Name of the Post- Junior Stenographer
- No of Posts- 7 Nos (SC-1, SC(W)-1, ST-1, ST(W)-1, SEBC-2, UR-1)
- Pay Band and Grade Pay- Pay band Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400.
- Qualifications Needed- The applicant must have passed matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application- 11th August 2013 till 5.00 P.M.
Other Qualifications Needed for Junior Stenographer Jobs in Sundargarh District of Odisha
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Sundargarh District.
- The applicant should have registered his/her name in employment exchange or Sundargarh district before the date of submission of application.
- The age of the applicant should be 18-32 years as on 1st April 2013. Age relaxation available for SC/ST/SEBC and Women candidates.
- The applicant should be of good character.
- He/ She must be of sound health, good physique and active habits.
Which Documents Should be Enclosed for Junior Stenographer Jobs in Sundargarh District
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of High School Examination passed.
- Caste Certificate [SC/ST/SEBC] issued by the Revenue Authority (not below the rank of Tahasildar).
- Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority for the purpose of service issued during 6 months.
- Valid Employment Registration Certificate of Sundargarh District. (as on the date of submission of application).
- Original Bank Draft showing the deposit of examination fees.
- Copy of Identity Card issued by the competent authority and the document indicating the period of service rendered in armed forces, in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Copy of Identity Card issued by the Directorate of Sports, in case of Sports Person.
- Copy of Certificate issued by the CDMO along with Identity Card issued by the district authority, in case of Physically Handicapped person.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs duly attested by Gazetted person.
- Declaration regarding one spouse living. ( In case of Married person) (in original)
- Two nos of Self addressed envelope of 23cm * 10 cm affixing stamps worth Rs. 27 each.
Examination Fees- No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the exam fees in shape of Bank draft of Rs 100 only for the post of Junior Stenographers in favour of Deputy Collector, Nizarat, Collectorate, Sundargarh payable at SBI, Sundargarh. The candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. are exempted from paying any examination fees.
To get more details regarding documents needed, method and mode of application, Application form and all other details get the Original Notification for Junior Stenographer Recruitment in Sundargarh District
Subscribe To Get Jobs in Your Mail Box
- 505 Nos Constable Jobs in ITBP in April 2014
- 482 Nos Head Constable Jobs in CRPF in Feb 2014
- 1538 Nos Jobs in East Coast Railways by RRB, Bhubaneswar
- Junior Clerk Jobs in Sundargarh District for 2013
- 437 Nos Motor Vehicle Driver Recruitment in Odisha Police Motor Transport- July 2013
- (Update) More 1139 Nos Constables & Soldiers Vacancy in OSAP & IRB in Odisha- July 2013
- 805 Nos Constable & Soldier Vacancies in IRB, OSAP & SSB in Odisha- July 2013
- 516 Nos Audit Clerk & Junior Accountant Jobs in MAHAKOSH in June 2014
- 1837 Nos Probationary Officer PO Jobs in SBI in April 2014
- 227 Nos Class III Jobs in NMMC in April 2014