Board of Secondary Education , Odisha invites online Applications in its official website www.bseodisha.nic.in for the online registration of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 .The second OTET 2013 online registration is going to start from 4th January 2014 and the last date of online apply is 18th January 2014. The exam will be conducted in two separate papers that is paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for those candidates who are going make their career as primary school teacher and the paper II is for the High School Teacher.
Full Description About OTET 2014
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) or Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI.
- Candidates must be a Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor?s Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI or Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
- Provided that relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in +2 or at the graduation level, as the case may be; shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC category.
- Provided further that candidates who have secured minimum marks in +2 or graduation level, as the case may be; as prescribed at the time of admission into Teacher Education Course; shall also be eligible to appear at 2nd OTET 2013.
- Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) specified above, in both the categories; can also appear at 2nd OTET 2013.
- UNTRAINED CANDIDATES : Untrained candidates, ONLY belonging to SC, ST & PH category having required percentage of marks (5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in +2 or Graduation Level as the case may be, for the candidates belonging to SC, ST categories) shall be eligible. THIS IS INTENDED TO FACILITATE BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO SC, ST & PH CANDIDATES AND THIS DOES NOT GIVE THEM ANY ENTITLEMENT / RIGHT FOR ENGAGEMENT.
Documents Required for OTET 2014 Registration
- Scan copy of Date of Birth (SSLC/ Matriculation Marks List as applicable).
- Scan copy(s) of Qualification documents.
- Scan copy of Caste/ Community Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC)
- Scan copy of Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Scan copy of +2 Certificate for Untrained Candidate (SC/ST/PH)
- Scan copy of “Continuing certificate” for candidate appearing Qualifying Exam.-2014.
- Online Registration Starts: 04 Jan 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration : 18 Jan 2014
Tag Cloudsotet exam date 2013-14, 2nd otet 2013 exam date, otet online registration form 2013-14, otet 2014, otet advertisement 2013-14, OTET Registration, otet2013, otet result 2013(2nd), otet 2nd 2014, advertise of otet, otet result 2013 2nd edition, otet result 2013=14, otet secend 2013, otet2013 registration, otetresult 2013(2nd), REGETATION FROM OF OTET 2014, registration otet 2013, otet online application form 2013-14, OTET for graduation level, apply for otetexam14
Subscribe To Get Jobs in Your Mail Box
- Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment in India Post in Odisha 2014
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) jobs in Chilika Development Authority of Bhubaneswar-2014
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) jobs in Chilika Development of Authority of Bhubaneswar-2014
- Various jobs in Zilla Swasthya Samiti of Jagatsinghpur-2014
- 300 Nos Special Management Executive jobs in State Bank of India -2014
- 53 Nos Peons/ Sweeper jobs in District Court of Cuttack-2014
- Statistical Assistant Vacancies in Paradip Port Trust,Paradip-2014
- Physical/Art Education Instructor jobs in SSA of Koraput-2014
- Guest Instructor jobs in Govt. Industrial Training Institute of Dhenkanal -2014
- Various Jobs in Chief District Medical Officer of Bargarh -2014