New Format Question Pattren for +2 Exam in Odisha by CHSE

sponsored links

The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) has decided to conduct the forthcoming edition of +2 annul examination in March 2014 under a new format. In line with the reforms made to matriculation exam system, the CHSE has also overhauled question-answer pattern. While each subject will carry 70 percent objective questions, the remaining 30 percent questions will be subjective in nature.

Further, four different sets of question papers will be introduced in all subjects, which will be provided to examinees on the basis of their roll numbers. In addition to it, the sequence of questions in a given set will be dissimilar. The council has also introduced answer booklets, which will have space for writing answers to objective questions carrying one mark each. No additional paper will be given for writing long answer-type questions. With barely three months in hand for the examination, the students are, however, in two minds as the CHSE is yet to release sample question-cum-answer booklets.

sponsored links

The council chairman Basudev Chatoi, on the other hand, said the sample question-cum-answer papers would be provided to the students by “the first week of December”. Principals of colleges under all the four CHSE zones would be apprised about the new pattern, he added. Notably, the +2 examnination-2013 was embroiled in controversy after question papers of Chemistry and Physics got leaked leading to postponement of examination of the two subjects.

Tag Clouds
chse exam schedule 2014, chse question papers, chse question pattern 2014, www chseodisha in, chse exam 2014, www chse odisha in, chseodisha in, Chse exam, Chse odisha, www chseodisha com
Similar Articles for You
Posted Under: ,



    Needed new format sample paper

  2. PABITRA SUTAR says:

    needed new format sample papers for +2 science stream

  3. Lokanath Sahoo says:

    needed sample question paper in new format for all subject in Arts.

  4. Siba says:

    How many mark need for pass out

  5. sample question paper need for arts stream says:

    New format sample question paper need for arts stream.

  6. tapas kumar panda says:

    New format question paper need for arts stream.

  7. sanatan pradhan says:

    Needed New Format Question Papers for+2 comerce

  8. sridhar sahu says:

    +2 sc

  9. Sibu burudi says:

    Needed New Format Question paper For +2 science

  10. Ashok Behera says:

    Need New Format question paper sample with steem +2 Arts

  11. Arnapurnasahu says:

    I want the question pattern of +2 exam

  12. Arnapurnasahu says:

    I want the question pattern of +2 arts

  13. ANIL says:


  14. Priyanka says:

    really need sample papers of new patrn… ASAP…!!! ….. n y such answer booklet thing has been introduced? a good student may also do errors… n if extra answer sheet will not b provided.. then how come we can rectify it if we want to…???

  15. krishnashreenayak says:

    needed new format question paperfor plus2artsMEHPE

  16. RAAJ SAHU says:

    give new format of CHSE science sample question paper set quickly.

  17. asutosh nayak says:

    give the copy of 32 page booklet soon

  18. Adyasha Ray says:

    i want new format of CHSE science sample questions. sanskrit,english,physics,chemestry,mathematics & biology soon

  19. ranjan says:

    i am dont know how to the question format i need all subject of science sample question paper immidiately.

  20. Liku kumar sahu says:

    Plz give question patturn

  21. Sobha Sundar Nayak says:

    Kc raha questions?

  22. satyam nag says:

    previous 10years science stream all subject 2 questions required.

  23. Rudra says:

    Question paper of last 3 years of commerce of 12th class

  24. Annapurna says:

    plz send me sample questions of physics,chemistry, biology.immediately plz…

  25. biswabhusandash says:

    Nice project

  26. Prabhudatta sahu says:

    I want to +2 arts final year exam all type of question and answer paper

  27. Prashant mohanty says:

    Very bad.I feel very unfortunate.

  28. Sambhunath sahu says:

    Sir please give me question pattern of +2 2nd yr commerce….

Give Responses for "New Format Question Pattren for +2 Exam in Odisha by CHSE"