Bhubaneswar: The second phase admission for vacant seats in Plus Two colleges in the State will start on July 17. Students can apply to respective colleges of their choice through Common Application Form (CAF) till July 24.
The students whose upper choices were not closed during the first phase of admission need not submit fresh CAF if they want to go up. They can do so by submitting a SLIDE UP willingness application in any SRC (SAMS Resource Centre).
- The application form will be available from July 17 till July 23.
- Last date for submitting the printed or manual CAF at any SRC is July 24.
- Last date for online CAF validation and digitization of the offline submitted applications is July 26.
- The second phase selection merit list will be published on July 29.
- Admission of the selected candidates will start from July 31 till August 02.
- The data of the admitted candidates selected in the second phase will be updated on e-Space on DHE portal on August 3.
The CAF and SLIDE UP application form can be downloaded from official website of Department of Higher Education (DHE) www.dheodisha.gov.in or http://dheodisha.gov.in/SAMS/junior.aspx.
Students who have passed the 10th supplementary examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha and those who could not apply during the normal application period can apply during the second phase. Also, students who did not get any seats during the first phase online admission or were selected in first phase but were not able to take admission and those who have already taken admission in a college and want to switch over to other colleges can apply through the CAF by online or offline mode.