In this educational year, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has introduced pre- board compulsory examination for 10th students before attending the Matric 2014 exam in Odisha. According to the BSE, Odisha, the 10th or Matric Examination 2014 will be held on last week of February 2014. Till now, no exact date has been decided but it will continue till March 2014 first week.
In this current Matric Examination 2014, the BSE will conduct in new pattern and for this BSE will conduct pre- board examination 2014 in all high schools as compulsory in the month of January 2014. Now all types of practice questions or new pattern questions are available in the website.
Pre- Board Examination 2014 Date:- January 2014 (Date not declared yet)
What’s Special in New Pattern 10th Questions by BSE, Odisha ?
- In the 1st page, you can get the rules and instructions for attending the examination as well as answering the questions.
- After this, you will get 50 marks of short type questions.
- In the second part, you will get long type questions for 50 marks.
- Just like previous years, the students will get extra 15 minutes for reading the question papers means the aspirants will get totally 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- But, the mathematics examination will be for 2 hours and 45 minutes ad students will get extra 15 minutes for question reading so totally 3 hours for Math exam.
- Students will get extra space in the practice papers for rough work in Math paper.
- Students will also get much more space in all subjects including English and MIL below the questions.
All new pattern questions are dispatched by BSE, Odisha to all the schools and all schools will get these between 20th November 2013. Also BSE, Odisha will send a team of 5 members to all the districts to train the teachers about the new pattern 10th examination 2014. To relax the tension of candidates about the new pattern, BSE is conducting Pre-Board examination 2014 in the month of January in all the high schools. The pre-board examination is compulsory but will not be treated as an entrance exam for Matric 2014 exam. The candidates, who will not qualified in the pre- board examination, those will get 1 month special training which is compulsory in nature.
Just like previous years, this year the question papers will be divided as 4 sets and in these sets, the serial no of questions will be changed but the questions will be same.
preboard exam of class 10 bse 2014, BSE odisha Pre board 1 examination 2014 sample questions, www 10th classpretest exam quistion com, august question paper in odisha for pretest examination 2014, www BSEO 10th pretest question papers, preboard-2math questions 14- 15 class 10th com, Preboard-2 exam for bse odisha when will held?, preboard II ODISHA OSTAA QUESTION 2014, pretest exam 2014 odisha, pre test mathematics exam paper odisha, Pre Matric test 2014 Question paper, Pre board english question 2014 from odisha, pre board 1 questions on tenth class BSE odisha, pattern of pre board examination, otet quistion paper 2014