The utilization of Chief Minister’s relief fund has been more simplified to make it available for the poor and helpless people of Odisha. Now more needy people can be get benefited from these simplification for use as of Chief Minister Relief Fund in Odisha. The new rules are as follows:-
- More powers have been given to Collectors & Sub Collectors.
- Now District Collectors can sanction upto Rs. 10000 and Sub Collectors can sanction upto Rs. 3000 to the Poor and help less people in urgent time.
- In case of more funds needed, the district collectors can apply to the Office of the Chief Minister, Odisha.
- Now the poor peoples can get assistance to purchase medicines available in Outside except the medicines available in medicals.
- Now the District collectors can provide assistance up to Rs. 20000 to the poor peoples, Persons with physical disabilities, orphans and widows.
Harischandra Relief Fund in Odisha
- Harischandra Relief Fund is meant for the respectful disposals of poor, help less and non- demanded human bodies.
- The village Sarapanchs can sanction up to Rs. 1000- 2000 and Mayors of Metro cities/ municipality areas can sanction from Rs. 1000- 3000.
- All type of Poor and help less people can get this benefit. No Caste or religion bar.