Mumbai: The mortal remains of veteran actress Sridevi, who passed away on Saturday, is still with the Dubai Police’s Forensic department on Monday morning, as per Khaleej Times report.
According to Khaleej Times, the actress fainted in her hotel bathroom and was rushed to Rashid Hospital, where she was declared dead.
- The forensic report says that the veteran actress died from accidental drowning. Also traces of alcohol found in her body.
- Death certificate for the late actress to be issued in about two hours, reports Khaleej Times.
- An Indian Consulate official now says to the same agency that the entire matter will be over by 2 pm (Dubai local time), as they have been asked to return by then. The official was accompanied by one Saurabh Malhotra (reportedly the late actress’ relative), to the morgue, where the actress’ remains are kept.
- Now Khaleej Times says that the Dubai Forensic Department won’t conduct a second autopsy on the actresses’ body. However, there could be a delay in releasing blood test and autopsy reports.
- As per Khaleej Times, the forensics department is yet to submit Sridevi’s blood test results to Dubai Police. The entire procedure will take another two hours.
- Indian industrial magnate Anil Ambani has sent an aircraft to Dubai to bring back Bollywood actress’s body to India. The 13-seater private jet, (Embraer-135BJ) belonging to Reliance Transport & Travel Ltd, left Mumbai for Dubai around 1.30 pm on Sunday.
- Now fresh details have emerged about the 54-year-old actress’ last moments. was getting ready at a hotel room in Dubai for a dinner date with her producer-husband Boney Kapoor before she suffered the cardiac arrest.