Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2015. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks on Sundays 01.11.2015, 15.11.2015 and 22.11.2015. See the complete details about the exam and SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment 2015 here.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 13th June 2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 17th July 2015 (5:00PM)
- Date of Examination: 1st November 2015, 15th November 2015 and 22nd November 2015
Note : Candidates can also apply through Post.
Vacancies and Pay Scale
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (3523 nos)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (2049 nos)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (1006 nos)
Educational Qualification ( As on 01.08.2015)
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2015 will also be eligible.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997.) .Age relaxation as applicable for different categories.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively.
Scheme of the Examination: The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below-
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Please note: The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in on-line mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying and not conducting personality test cum interview for some or all posts etc.
The Application Fee is – Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
* Payment of application fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and
* Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
* For Paper or Off-Line Applications: Candidates should pay the fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only.
* The candidates submitting application form online (computer based) should pay the fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) by means of SBI Challan or Online payment through Net banking or any credit/debit cards only.
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal
Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
Written examination (Objective type):
- Part I: General Intelligence (50 questions) – 50 Marks
- Part II: English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 50 questions ) – 50 Marks
- Part III: Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions) – 50 Marks
- Part IV: General Awareness (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Total: 200 Marks
Total Duration /Timing: 2 Hours (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) or (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
Note: The proposal for online examination is under consideration of the Government of India and if approved examination may be held on-line.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
For more details check official notification from below link. In case of any doubts, feel free to ask us through comments, we will get back to you.
ssc pedl, ssc pedl result