Post Tagged with: "Education News" - 7 Posts Listed

OJEE 2018 exam scheduled for Tomorrow

sponsored links Bhubaneswar : The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) will be held in 81 centres across Odisha tomorrow. As many as 48,317 students will appear the exam in two sittings. The first sitting will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the second sitting will be conducted from 2 PM to 4 […]

Read More

Download Admit Card For Odisha Jee 2014 Examination

Are you searching for the Admit card for Odisha Jee 2014 Examination or OJEE 2014 Examination ? Then Here at New Odisha we have given you the easy steps where you can download your Odisha Jee 2014 Admit cards. Click on the below given link to go to the admit card download page where you […]

Read More

OAS 2011Exam is Going to Held on 19th January 2014

Cuttack: Odisha High Court declines to put stay on 2011 OAS exam. Prelim test to be held on Jan 19 as scheduled earlier. It should be noted that earlier the Odisha high court on Friday granted a huge relief to Odisha Civil Services (OCS) aspirants, who could not apply for the services in 2011 because […]

Read More

New Format Question Pattren for +2 Exam in Odisha by CHSE

The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) has decided to conduct the forthcoming edition of +2 annul examination in March 2014 under a new format. In line with the reforms made to matriculation exam system, the CHSE has also overhauled question-answer pattern. While each subject will carry 70 percent objective questions, the remaining 30 percent […]

Read More

Talking Text books for class 10 students in Odisha

The digital accessible information system (DAISY) initiative of the Cuttack district administration, bringing talking text books to the reach of visually challenged students as well as children with special needs (CWSN), is set to cover the entire spectrum of school education by the end of this year. The administration, through the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, has […]

Read More

Insurance for School Students in Odisha

The state government of Odisha is contemplating to bring children from Class I to X in government schools under insurance cover. If the insurance is implemented, the scheme would benefit 66 lakh school students. The insurance will cover all types of mishaps during school hour, educational tours, picnics, road accidents, fire, drowning, falling from trees […]

Read More