The Odisha Talent Hunt, an education based reality TV show aimed to bridge the gap between talent and education, will start in the state shortly. The programme, being jointly organized by SDM Foundation and Paramahansa Foundation, will educate and empower the future generation and find leaders and social entrepreneurs.
Main Motive of The Odisha Talent Hunt
- Find real Talent from the state of Odisha.
- Providing Platform for the success of participants in their career.
- Encourage independent study and academic excellence.
- Build self-esteem and school pride.
- Empowering students with a new understanding of what has been, what is new, and what can be,
- Providing opportunity for faculty, student, student, parents, and the community to work together.
Students of the age group of 13 to 16 years across the state can participate in the competition through a written test to be held in February-end. The said contest will be managed in following way.
- A written test (optional based) will be held at school/District level. Top students will represent their school at Pre Quarter Final or top students will qualify for Pre-Quarter Final Round.
- Quarter Final : Now the contest becomes more interesting and exciting. Winners of pre-quarter final are here to compete for Semi Final.
- Semi Final : Now the contest becomes more interesting and exciting. Winners of quarter final are here to compete for final. These episodes will also be AIRed from TV Channels.
- Final : Winners of semi final will be here to compete for the crown. Here we will be having four teams. The episodes will also be AIRed from TV Channels.
Prize for The Odisha Talent Hunt
The first prize is Rs 5 lakh and study package, 1st runner-up prize is Rs 3 lakh and study package, 2nd runner-up prize is Rs 2 lakh and study package besides consolation prizes of such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, cash awards for further studies