Very Good news for all the applied candidates of Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) Examination 2013 for vacancies of 2011 and 2012. Previously we have heard that the PA/ SA Examination of Postal Department of India is going to be held on 20th October 2013 but India Post has ended all the assumption cause in most part of the Country, the examination is going to be held on 5th May 2013. In this year this examination will be very interesting cause all the applicants who have secured 60% or more in the +2 level, they will be eligible to attend the written examination. So many candidates have applied for this PA/ SA Examination 2013.
This recruitment examination has lots of importance cause if the applicant will be qualified in the final merit list then he/ she will be placed as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and they will get 2nd Highest Clerical Level Salary with all other Central Govt Allowance. The approximate Salary will be Rs. 19000 per month.
If you are excited to see your eligibility status or get admit card for the PA/ SA Examination 2013, then you should see the below screen shots to know how you can get your admit card for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Examination 2013.
- Go to www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the link given as ” Direct Recruitment PA/ SA Examination”.
- or Go to www.eonlineapply.com/dop/pages/index.htm
- Then Click on Direct Recruitment PA/ SA Examination- STATUS/ ADMIT CARD
- Then Provide your Application Form Number and Your Date of Birth as recorded in your 10th Certificate.
- Then Click Submit.
- Then You will find your application status.
- You can get your admit card after 28th April 2013.
Stay updated with www.newodisha.in to get latest update about Time Table & Admit Card for Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) Examination 2013.