Odisha Tourism is organizing 10th Dhauli-Kalinga Festival 2014 in the foot of Dhauli hill. If you want to enjoy this auspicious moments with lots of classical songs & dances then, just read the below details to get complete information about 10th Dhauli-Kalinga Festival 2014.
Details of Timing & Venue of 10th Dhauli-Kalinga Festival 2014
15th February 2014 (Saturday)
- Madhu Murchhana (Brunda Banshi Badan)- Sri Srinibas Satpathy & Group, Bhubaneswar
- Odishi Dance- Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Bhubaneswar
- Thang-Ta (Dance of Manipur)- Anjika Dance Group, Kolkata
16th February 2014 (Sunday)
- Bharat Natyam- Srimati B. Bhanumati & Group, Nrutya Kalamandir, Bengaluru
- Odishi Dance- Srimati Dona Ganguly & Group, Dikshya Manjari, Kolkata
- Rayavanshi (Dance of West Bengal)- Dr Tarun Pradhan & Group, Sarbhuj Dance Theater, West Bengal
17th February 2014 (Monday)
- Kathak Dance- Srimati Rajashree Sirke & Group, Lashya Dance Company, Mumbai
- Odishi Dance- Odisha Dance Academy, Bhubaneswar
- Malkhamba (Dance of Puri)- Sri Gyana Ranjan Mohanty & Group, Faith Fighter, Puri
In this festival, Odisha Tourism will provide ‘Ruchi Budha’ prize to the famous doll dance teacher Sri Maguni Charan Kuanwr. This festival will be organized with the help of Odisha Dance Academy, Govt of India and Odisha Tourism.
You may find more details in www.odishatourism.gov.in/ www.visitorissa.org . You can mail on [email protected] Call on 1800 208 1414 for more details.