Chilli Chicken is one of the delicious food. It is one of the non veg recipe. Now a days many peoples, mainly college students and kids loves this item verymuch. Her you can get all the detailed idea for preparation of Chilli Chicken easily. Read the full details to know about how to make Chilli Chicken.
Ingredients Required for Chilli Chicken
- 1kg of Boneless Chicken which should be cut into small pieces
- Corn Flour-150 grams
- Onion-400 grams (finely chopped)
- Refined Oil-200 grams
- Tomato Sauce-5 tsp
- Green Chili-20 pieces
- Chili Sauce-5 tsp
- Soya Sauce-8tsp
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Garlic-20 cloves with sliced
- Salt to taste
How to make Chilli Chicken
- First take the bone less chicken and shock the chicken with vinegar at least for 3 hours.
- Then take 1 tsp of Soya sauce and cornflour, salt in a bowl and mix them well and marinate the mixture about 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the mixed chicken pieces so as the colour of the chicken turned to brown.
- Now take another pan or a kadai and heat 1 tbsp. of oil fry the chopped onion and add the garlic paste and the finely chopped green chilies and fry them for few minutes.
- The add the tomato, chili, soya sauce, Sugar, salt to this and mix well and fry for some time.
- Then add the fried chicken pieces to this and fry the whole for 3 minutes.
- Now your Chili Chicken is ready to serve.
- It is good to serve hot with boiled rice or plain Roti or Chapati.