The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill up as many as 92 vacant posts of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group-A. See the Full Job details and how to apply.
The application process has definitely brought cheers among the people who are looking for jobs amid the coronavirus crisis.
- Name of the Posts: Insurance Medical Officer
- Number of Posts : 92
- Eligibility Criteria: MBBS Degree or equivalent from a MCI recognised University/Institute. Besides, they must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965.
- Age Limit: The applicant should be between 21 year and 32 years. However, there will be relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/Women/Ex-Serviceman as per government rules
- Selection Criteria: Selection will be done on the basis of written test
- Opening Date of Application Submission: June 30, 2020
- Last Date of Application Submission: July 30, 2020
- Last Date for Fee Submission: August 6, 2020
See the Detailed Official Advertisement – https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx