IIT JEE main exams held in the 1st week of April 2015 with online and offline modes. Now, the JEE mains results is declared on 27th April 2015. This Joint Entrance Examination Main Result 2015 is available at official website cbseresults.nic.in or at jeemain.nic.in. About 13 lakh students participated for the Joint Entrance Exam-Main 2015 this year. About 11 lakhs & 1.9 lacs candidates appeared in offline mode & online mode respectively. The successful candidates will be eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2015 to be held on 24th May 2015. CBSE has also released the JEE answer key. This year JEE cut-off marks showed a downfall. The cut-off score for eligibility for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is as given below:-
- For students in general category– 105 out of 360, (down from last year’s 115).
- For OBC category–70 out of 360
- And, for SC and ST– 50 and 44 respectively.
- The highest scorer of JEE main 2015 result is Sankalp Gaur from Pune, who scored 345 out of 360, and 2nd Topper is Pranay Agarwal from Jaipur scored 341 out 360.
However, for admission to colleges other than IIT’s, (including NIT’s or Deemed Universities, etc), CBSE will release the ranks separately, on the basis of 60% of JEE (Main) score and 40% of Class 12 board marks.Separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to BE/B.Tech and B.Arch.
The top 1.5 lakh candidates will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced for admissions to IITs. The successful candidates will be eligible to register online from 2nd may to 7th May 2015. The detailed information to fill the application forms for JEE Advanced exam can be viewed on the JEE Advanced website. The JEE Advanced exam on 24 May, 2015 with two papers are scheduled for the candidates.The students who clear the JEE Advanced, will get admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT’s) and Indian School of Mines (ISM).
Important Instructions for Online Registration of JEE Advanced 2015
|1.||Only candidates declared eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2015 can register. To view the JEE (Main)-2015 Paper-1 score, click here.|
|2.||Furnish information carefully in the online registration form after reading instructions and Information Brochure of JEE (Advanced) 2015 carefully. You will not be able to change any of the entries after final submission.|
|3.||Registration Fee: |
|General/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|All candidates appearing from DUBAI Centre.||US $ 220|
|4.||Do not send any hard copy to your Zonal IIT. Preserve them for future use.|
|5.||Keep the same mobile number as provided during registration operational till the end of all processes for JEE (Advanced) 2015 and ensure that your mobile phone is not kept on DND (Do Not Disturb) mode so as to receive SMS on matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2015.|
|6.||Registration Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed |
|Step 1: Fill Registration Form:|
Candidates should login using Roll Number of JEE (Main) , Password created during JEE (Main) registration and security pin. If the candidate furnishes this information successfully, then system will prompt for change of password. Once registration is done, the page containing the JEE (Main) score and all personal, academic and contact details as furnished to JEE (Main) will be displayed. The candidates are required to furnish additional information for JEE (Advanced) like Choice of examination centres, Language of Question Paper, eligibility for DS category and Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board’s Roll No.
|Step 2: Upload Scanned Certificates:|
- The candidates are required to upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression and scanned certificates of Class X / DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD,Scribe Request Letter and DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the Photograph image must be greater than 10 KB and less than 100 KB.
- Size of the Signature, Thumb impression image must be greater than 5 KB and less than 30 KB.
- Size of the certificate image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB.
|Step 3: Pay Registration Fee :|
Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking: The candidate has to click “Pay Registration Fee”, then the system will automatically redirect to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. As per the candidates’ convenience, they may select any of the available options like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Registration Details” with UNIQUE Registration Number.
Payment by CASH using SBI Branch Option:The candidate has to click “Pay Registration Fee”, then system will automatically redirect to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. In case of Cash payment candidate has to select “SBI Branch” and system will generate the challan. The candidate has to take a printout of the system generated challan and take it to the SBI branch for making cash payment. After payment, candidates are required to visit this webpage again and download the “Registration Details” with UNIQUE Registration Number.
Payment for DUBAI Exam Centre:Those candidates who want to select the DUBAI as the examination city are required to pay the registration fee of an amount of US $ 220 through International Debit/Credit Card issued by Foreign Banks and issued outside India. Payment in US$ is not allowed through Debit/Credit Cards issued in India. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Registration Details” with UNIQUE Registration Number.
|7.||Important Instruction about PASSWORD|
- The password should be 8 to 13 character long and a combination of one Upper case alphabet, one Lower case alphabet, one numeric value and one special character like !@#$%^&*-
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither IIT Bombay nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidates can change their password after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password :
The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Registration Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Proceed to Register Online